For the past few months, we are hearing a lot about the new features coming in WhatsApp like you can send money to anyone in WhatsApp with the help of the UPI. You don’t need any third-party apps to do this. WhatsApp partnership with ICICI Bank To secure your payment.
This feature is currently on Beta stage in WhatsApp, which will soon be available for all Android and iOS users. In this tutorial, we will learn how you can send money to someone in WhatsApp. For this, you need to enable the payment feature in your WhatsApp, so update your WhatsApp first and Receive an invitation for WhatsApp Payments from your friend.
If your Whatsapp is not enabled for payments, you can WhatsApp a request to 8892780754 to get WhatsApp Payment invite, or click this link: http://bit.ly/WhatsAppInvite and wait for an hour.
WhatsApp Payments Setup
1) First, open WhatsApp Settings and Tap on “Payments” option.
2) Click on “Add New Bank Account” tab to Add your bank account.
this feature only works if your WhatsApp mobile number is registered with your bank account You won’t have the option to add and link new mobile number to your bank account through WhatsApp.
3) Now accept the terms and conditions and verify your mobile number.
When the mobile number is verified by WhatsApp UPI platform, the list of bank accounts linked to that particular mobile number will automatically show up. select your favorite bank and enter other details like your debit card to create a Virtual Payee Address (VPA). All major banks are supported.
Read more: how to know the owner of sim card
How to send money?
one’s all done. now you can send money to your friend using WhatsApp. to do that…
1) Open the chat of the WhatsApp contact to the person you want to send money.
2) Select the ‘attach’ option or the ‘plus’ icon on iOS. You’ll find a Payment option, select it, add your amount and authenticate via the UPI PIN you have previously set.
Do comment If you have any problem and share this post on social media if you like this post.